Saturday, June 28, 2008

I've Been Bitten...

...by the blog bug :)

I am basically a home-maker. I used to be a school teacher many years back, then took a long break to raise my two daughters, and have recently started working with my husband in his firm.

Although my daughters have flown the nest for a while now, they still keep pestering me for recipes, sometimes the same ones over and over again. I am starting this blog primarily for them to save them some huge phone bills {although I don't really mind them constantly calling me :)}.

This blog was created on my daughter Reva's insistence but my first recipe is for my son-in-law, Vish who says he wants to learn to make various masalas. As of now, I provide my daughters with homemade masalas, and hope that Vish will one day take over from me, and send me some too!

4 comments:

Vish Desai said...

Now that Reva's thinking about buying a Grinder / Food Processor... I'll get into the act :-)

Aunty, I promise to give you my first masalas when I come to Kolhapur - for your expert critiques, of course :-)

Sanju said...

Thanks Vish, I am looking forward for that day.

Aarti said...

Awesome recipes, and great pictures! Will you post some of your bhaajis (the not so regular veggies that we eat) so that I can be enthused to try something new - that's quick & tasty?

Sanju said...

Sure Aarti, I will post them when i make them.